If you have ideas or know where to send me, share links, projects, I'm happy to take your suggestions.
I found this one at Ask the Frugal Decorating Diva
Besides your pillows (which are a great use for these), here are a few ideas for those pieces:
* Consider cutting some of the lace/textures/embellishments off and using them separately. Maybe frame them, accent a lampshade with them, accent window shades with them, put them on pieces of clothing you wear, applique them onto towels, upholstered pieces or other home accessories.
* Use the gown fabric and lace/textures/embellishments to make lampshade covers.
* Use the gown fabrics to make padded hangers for your closet, or for gifts.
* Use the gown fabrics to make jewelry rolls for yourself or gifts.
* Use the gown fabrics to make makeup bags.