Friday, July 30, 2004

Update, found the transcripts I was looking for..more to come.

Update:  I have found the Actual speech Rev. Al Sharpton presented at DNC and added it.  There was a press release speech it was planned for him to give, and he gave a quite different and rousingly patriotic speech instead..why, in response to the President's challenge on the African-American vote.  It's quite a powerful speech.



I also found the speech for Ret. Lt. Col. Steve Brozak and added that one.

I have also several other speeches, including Al Gore, and I will continue to add the speeches over the days ahead as I get time.  And of course, must have is John Kerry's acceptance speech.


 

For now, you can visit the more notable speeches at

 
http://coastalrain.tripod.com/liettarugersweblog/id10.html

 

And well, of course, you can find all the transcripts at the DNC website.

No comments: