Thursday, July 29, 2004

Crabgrass, why this name?

 First entry in Crabgrass blog.  Why did I name it crabgrass.....well, because I wanted to name it Dandelions but someone else cleverly thought of that name.  I wanted Dandelions because they are a flower that springs up in the yard and garden from seemingly nowhere and anywhere it wants to sprout.  That is what my thoughts feel like sometimes.
 
  Okay, so if not Dandelions, then what else springs up unbidden...ahhh, Crabgrass.  And yeah, that works, maybe even better cause my astrological sign is the Crab and lately my thoughts have felt pretty crabby!  So Crabgrass it is then. 
 
   Now to see what I will do with this blog...I'm on a roll just now, this is not the first blog I've done, but it's a new container for capturing those thoughts that spring up here and there and aren't necessarily in keeping with a theme. 

No comments: