Friday, September 26, 2008

Opinions on the Debate


What's your take?

And this from VetVoice.com Brian McGough :: McCain overstretches his support of veterans and troops.

[Excerpt]


In tonight's debate John McCain said "I know the veterans, I know them well, and I know that they know that I'll take care of them, and I have been proud of their support and their recognition of my service to the veterans, and I love them, and I'll take care of them, and they know that I'll take care of them."
Truth be told this is not the case. McCain has a lackluster voting record when it comes to veteran's issues and America's veterans know it. The Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America have given McCain a grade of "D" when it comes to voting in their interest. The Disabled American Veterans have given McCain a 20% rating when it comes to voting in the interest of disabled veterans.

No comments: